RE: How?

>If the caracks are sealed (for the time-being) then what is causing the
>peoer loss.  I replaced the distributor with a used one , and it advances
>under the strobe light.  I have new trigger points.
>Could the atmospheric pressure sensor be it? Could it be only partially
>not-working? or is it one of those either works or it doesnt gizmos.
>How can I test it?
>Gas mileage seems to be normal or almost I guess.
>Motor has 9k, it is stock, fuel injected.
Is this a automatic transmission car?  I have a similar problem with my auto '71 Fastback going up grades at highway speeds.  Third
gear really isn't that great for climbing, but second is to high a ratio for over 50 mph.  Just have to slow down and do it in 50 or the
engine lugs and that's a great way to overheat...
Craig "wishing at least one of his automatics was a manual, because there just that much more fun to drive" Woolston
'70 Sqback and '71 Fastback
cwoolsto@ladc.lockheed.com