Re: ANyone?!?!?

At 10:52 PM 8/26/97 +0000, Jason wrote:

>Anyone looking for a Fastback? I am going to probably sell mine. it is a `70
>with Dual Webers good interior and good paint. please E-mail me or post back
>on here if you are interested!!!! Also! I will be in California From the
>7-14th. so I might be able to bring it =)

Where in California are you going to be?

Rob. (kealoha@isisph.com)
http://www.isip.com/users/kealoha

" ... the [internet] is without boundaries and borders.  No one owns it and
it has no center.  For better or worse, traditional control mechanisms are
to all intents and purposes meaningless on the [internet]."

-- Bill Washburn