Subject: Seat covers for the T3
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    8/26/97 11:06 PM

Anyone have a good/neat way to cover up the seats from being worn ? My notch,
as you may know by now, still has the original interior and I'd like to
preserve it as long as possible. Pep Boys and such have regular seat covers
but look rather lame. I'd like to get some light-grey covers that look like
sheap skin (I know it sounds stupid but I like to feel of them, so wipe the
grin of your face....). I just need good looking , cheap seat protection. Any
ideas ?

thanks again,
kevin chapman