[Fwd: Re: an engine Q for the experts]

--- Begin Message ---
Toby Erkson wrote:

> What are dishes?    ~Toby ERkson

> Subject: an engine Q for the experts
> Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
> Date:    8/26/97 4:18 PM

> I have a set of Cofap dishes ready for my next engine..  should I use
> better rings with the pistons?? better barrels??
> Keith
> parkkj@crd.ge.com
Cofap dishes, Cofap dishes.....Oh yeah, didn't they give those away with
a full book of stamps at Krogers once upon a time...? I'm still missing
the completer set on those.
David Walters (with apologies to Keith Park but hey, it was there, I had
to use it)
'73 1600L Notch
S. FL, USA

--- End Message ---