Re: T3 full-flow problems? HELP!

Greg,

On our '71 Fastback, I made a minor modification on the rear hanger bar by
notching it where the oil pump cover mounts.  Theres a brass 90 degree
fitting that extends out of the side of the cover which requires the
bracket to be notched for clearance.

Trial and error as far as the notching goes.  Depending on the Kit you
purchased(GB241A or GB239A<- requires notching on both sides of bracket
where pump cover installs), Gene Berg ships the cover with the 90 degree
fitting already tighted to the proper angle and clearance.  But the hanger
bracket still requires notching.

Hint:  Length of hoses very crucial, verify they are going to be long
enough before you install filter assembly.

Hope this helps,

Gary (& Sonya) Wilson
'70 Fastback (Parts)
'71 Fastback (Daily Driver)