Bumpers and Overriders

All this talk about overriders from Everett has got my blood boiling......

Having a 1963 notch means I gotta have the overriders on my car, no question
about it, it's only half a car without it. That's what I've been telling my
wife anyway. Does anyone have a lead as to where I can find a pair ? I've
been looking for a number of months without a clue as to where I might
stumble across some. If anyone can help, please give me a shout, a very loud
shout. Thanks for all the help. Besides, the extra chrome will only help that
chrome-void, plane-jane, run-of-the-mill notch, right ? Thanks guys !

kevin chapman