Subject: Re: Type 3 Trailer hitch?
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    8/25/97 1:40 PM

mine does not have one!!....snif..i'll like to have one as well..hmmm!!!

not too long ago i received my 68 notch from Germany, i drove it there
for
2 years before comming to Texas....all stock but the ignition witch is
009
with electronics points...it runs like a champ. After 29 years i guess
is
time to change all the window rubbers. An A/C won't be a bad idea
either...hehhhe!!....
 PD: got a pair of front fenders from a 69 notch that was involved in an

accident (left middle side hit), they are almost new, no rust...also a
right rear fender..this one is new....the fenders on my notch got a bad
rust cancer..but mine have bullet turn signal and side fuel filler
door...and the ones i got from the 69 do not have the fuel filler door,
and
the turn signals are wrap around, anybody for a trade?.....