Re: I am looking for a Notch

> I have been lurking for the past couple of weeks.  I enjoy the list very
> much, am picking up a lot of what I hope will be useful information in
> the future.  I am posting since I am actively looking to purchase a pre
> '67 Notchback.  Does anyone know of any available in California?  I
> would prefer one that is already restored, but will look at original,
> stock, non-restored.  Thanks a lot!

In California, just look at this web site:
http:///www.recycler.com

There was like 10 Notches in there last week...

Of course, most of them have been annihilated by previous owners (speaking from
experience)

Bye,
Everett Barnes
ebus@ebus.simplenet.com
'65 Squareback S (driver) / '55 Kombi (project)
http://ebus.simplenet.com/Volkswagen