Re: genarator

On Mon, 25 Aug 1997, Toby Erkson wrote:

> Get a used one if you plan on buying an alternator.  I took pictures of
> mine on Sunday and once the film is developed I will write up the procedure
> and publish it on the web.

This will really help a lot Toby!  Thanks loads, I am anxious to see your
work.  I will be building a nice little 2.0L engine for my '71 SqBk this
winter.  I will want to put a high amperage, 50 or better, alternator on
the bad boy.

---
 John T. Croteau {jt@geekopolis.com}
 Founder, geekopolis.com - Minneapolis, MN - http://www.geekopolis.com