Squareback sighting

Awhile back I saw a 60s Squareback in primer driving north on Lindbergh in
St. Louis near McDonnell Douglas.  You had a For Sale sign in the window.
I passed you in my tan Fastback shouting like a maniac out my passenger
window.  I thought I got your number memorized but when I called asking
about the fastback the person who answered seemed to get the impression it
was a prank call.  It occurred to me the other day that perhaps this was a
number in a different area code.  So I thought I'd check the list.

Does this sound like you?  If so, please e-mail me.  :)

Shannon Darosett, St. Louis, MO USA
'70 Fastback (R.I.P. death by rust)
'73 Fastback (wounded)