Re: T Minus 6 days

On Sun, 24 Aug 1997, Melissa & Jim wrote:

> May your trip be uneventful.  I leave for a month in Japan on sept 9,
> so I will be cut off from the list then.  You should be able to get
> home before that and let us all know how it went.

I sure hope I am back before then.  I need to be back by Tuesday night.
Start a new job on Wednesday, the 3rd, morning. ;-)

Won't be able to do much sight seeing on this trip.  Going to try and do
650 miles/day and be back as quick as possible. :-\  Sleep in the back at
rest stops. ;-)

I will carry all of the list with me on my journey.  I am sure I will be
fine. :-)  (knock on wood, fingers crossed)

---
 John T. Croteau {jt@geekopolis.com}
 Founder, geekopolis.com - Minneapolis, MN - http://www.geekopolis.com