Test Equipment

Hi y'all
I want to tell you about two great Test Boxes I bought at the Irvine Bug
Meet in CA this summer.
They are both original VW for testing the Fuel injection on any
D-jetonic VW (type III + IV), and they are GREAT!
You plug them between the ECU and the wiring harness and then execute
all kinds of functions. Each and every fuel injection part is checked
separately.
One of the boxes just gives you a "good - no good" result, while the
other gives you more details.
Both boxes told me that the voltage supply to my ECU was to low (one
gave me the exact voltage, one just said "no good") and told me about a
problem in the pressure sensor (one gave me an OHM reading for the
primary coil that was to high, one said only "no good"). And I thought
my car runs fine!
I can even remote activate parts, like the fuel pump and each injector.
These things are just so neat, I wonder why nobody bought them, as they
were not expensive (I only bought them after the show).
But then only chromy stuff sells.
If anyone has a D-jetronic problem come by my place and I give you a
free checkup!
Martin Peitz, AL