Re: engines

Well, my ghia has a 2165cc screamer:
78mm billet crank CNC machined
special turbo grind Web-Cam duration 300 lift 540 with 1.4 ratio
1.4 ratio autocraft needle bearing rockers chromoly pushrods
polished rods with ARP bolts (VW rods)
Cima 94B pistons
street eliminator heads with 44I 37E valves(soon to be46I 40E) ported
8.3 compression ratio
GM HEI modified distributor
Garrett To4 turbo Weber 45DCOE sidedraft carb
all in a VW fuel injected case
Built in my shop Flat Four Racing    Tampa, FL

Are you asking because you considering an upgrade for your ride?
I do everything from stock to wild, and would be glad to help you with
your engine.  You can email me at   speedyvw@hotmail.com

Jasper-Flat Four Racing
>We all know that a ghia has the body of a sports car but the engines
are
>certainly lacking power. so I was wondering what kind of modifications
you
>guys have made to your ghias. this is your chance to show off your
engine so
>go for it....
>
>                Thanks
>                  Cai Maver
>                  '68 coupe

Flat Four Racing is now open for business. Tampa Bay area residents may
page me at (813)963-9916.  Mail order will be available soon.