From: Trish & Ted Davis <volkfolk@erols.com>
To: type-3@umich.edu
Subject: Re: Listee's
Date: Wednesday, August 20, 1997 8:34 PM

I don't know if this matters, but Cadillac had put R-134A in the '97
Caddies, but it performed very poorly (remember the kind of car we're
talking about here, though) so they're going back to R-12. If it works
well, great.... But remember,you need higher system pressure to cool
R-134A down, and I could go on for hours about what the mechanics, car
owners, etc.. I meet tell me about retrofits (horror stories!), but I
won't. Good luck with whatever you decide to do! -Ted :)