RE: Unleaded??

No they don't salt. They use sand. Their is already too many minerals in the water here. We have hot mineral springs everywhere. (they don't call it Yellowstone Park for nothing - lots of sulfur)

As far as the leaded fuel thing.....
They do sell regular in Montana however I suspect that there is sustitute for the lead. Either way the point is that for an older vehicle that doesn't have a valve conversion it is probably a good idea to use "regular" gas or a lead substitute.

BTW - I don't drive my '64 on a regular basis. It stays safe in the garage most of the year and only comes out to play during nice weather. As I said it has 30,000 original miles and although I don't believe in hiding such a gem I do have a fear of someone piling into me. I figure the more it's on the road the greater the chance of that. In fact it actually happened to me once...
A guy sitting behind me at a light was so distracted by my car that he wasn't watching traffic. We were waiting to turn right. When I started to creep forward he glanced left, rolled forward and bumped me. I almost $%&#& my pants! I pulled over and couldn't believe he hadn't broken the rear lenses, but only put a small dent under the lid. The guy was amazing, as I was trying to exchange insurance info he was asking if he could take a look inside the car.

Bill
'64 Notch