RE: Unleaded??

leaded gas is still sold in the US but the law is tightening down. i know
that in Idaho you can still buy leaded around. for your question on do you
have to worry about unleaded burning your valves. i think some one had it
right earlier when they said that unless you bought the cheep ones they
shouldn't burn. a few saved dollars will end up screwing you in the end.
thats my 2 cents on that.

Dillon Carson
69sedan       (star69)