Subject: Re: New RMM catalog
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    4/28/97 3:50 PM

At 12:13 PM 4/28/97 -0500, Shannon Darosett wrote:

>>    Rocky Mountain Motorworks
>>    1003 Tamarac Parkway
>>    Woodland Park, Colo 80863-7716
>>

>I'm going to Colorado in may and I'm going to persuade my brother to drive
>me to this paradise....it will be the highlight of my trip!

Let me warn you.  They are not set up for walk ins.  Their lobby is like any
other big business - receptionist, some chairs, a couple pictures on the
wall.  But if you can get down to the warehouse level its pretty cool.

They are also hard to find.  Its about an hour from Colorado Springs.  I
drove past the place several times before finally finding it.  Its about a
mile outside of the main part of town along a country road with forest on
both sides and an occational house.  Then there is this gravel road (might
be paved now) heading off to the left and unless they have gotten a better
sign since I was there 2 years ago you are apt to miss it.

Larry

---Larry Edson, Editor
   Karmann Ghia Club of North America
   Campbell, CA