'67 T-3 4 sale

Good Morning everyone,

Thought I'd pass this little Texas gem to you guys so you could have
something to drool over, or possibly curse me over, depending on your
point of view... ;)

Reply to airkooled@juno.com, I do know nutin' about it.

BTW, The Bug-In he talks about is near Dallas on May 18th...  if your so
inclined...
if you now have another reason to go...   ;)   email ME if you want
directions.

Big Al
awpresley@earthlink.net
Houston Volkswagen Club -