Re: Eastwood url.

Bill Clark wrote:

> Jason Renville wrote:
> >
> > Anyone remember the Web page address for The eastwood coating company.
> > I cannot seem to find it by looking for it with my web browser.
> >
> > Jason
>
> http://www.eastwoodco.com/tool/articles/rust1.html
>
> Possibly??
> --
>
> Bill Clark
> '72 Square Project

If you are looing for rust preventative paints, don't overlook POR-15
(check the domestic auto usenet newsgroups for more info).

http://www.por-15.com

--
Ford Donald

mailto:fordd@macconnect.com
http://www.macconnect.com/~fordd/

Web Design for Fun, Profit and Job Security - Internet and intranet web
pages assembled, boxed and shipped complete!
Driving a '64 Ghia Coupe with no heat, a/c, radio, back seat... it's
more than a hobby, it is an obsession.