Re: Puyallup Meet

On Tue, 29 Apr 1997, T o M wrote:
> There was about 20-25 Type III's in the lot when I arrived, mainly pre-70
>
> The showroom had maybe 7 III's, all very nice. One had four 8" woofers

	Ugh... here in the midwest, we'll see like 3 or 4 Type IIIs in a
show (on a good day), maybe 1 or 2 for sale/in the parking lot.

	And some of those in the show (like mine...) are just *parking* in
the middle of things, not competing.  Maybe 1/2 or 2/3 of the T3s entered
in the show are actually "show" cars!  I've maybe seen a dozen Type IIIs
(o.k., maybe 15 or 20) in the last 6 years here in Michigan.  That includes
on the road & at shows...

-Greg
'71 squareback
'63 Beetle