Re: Thanks to all (fwd)

Far out!  Congratulations!!!  ~Toby Erkson

Subject: Thanks to all (fwd)
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    4/28/97 3:49 PM

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 15:42:02 -0400 (EDT)
From: HANSCHNEIR@aol.com
To: gregm@umich.edu
Subject: Thanks to all

I wrote some weeks back about a limousine that ran into my 66 T3.

I was successful in getting most of the money to fix the damages one of their
drivers did!

The limousine co. didn't want to pay the full amount. In fact, they were
pushing for less than half the costs!

It took one letter to the limousine co. documenting all the events begining
with the accident to the last time we spoke. The closing paragraph gave them
one last crack at a settlement or I was going to "pursue futher action to pay
for the damages to my..." T3.

As a result of  the great advice, I'm going to insure my car for a stated
value.

Thanks again.

Michael Papet
66 T3 steel sunroof, completly stock including German owner's manual,
toolkit.