Re: T3 Windshield help...

Your windshild shattered into a thousand pieces because it was tempered
glass, rather than laminated.  This is why tempered windshields are
illegal in the U.S.  To tell if your windshield is laminated or not, look
at the manufacturer's marks.  Glass marked AS-1 is laminated.  AS-2 or BS
are tempered.  If you have tempered glass for your windshiled, getting a
bunch of glass in your lap is only a matter of time.  A rock nick, or an
unexpected flex can cause the windshield to shatter, and, if it breaks,
it will shatter.

Tim Dapper