Subject: Got the right caliper, but....
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    4/24/97 11:46 AM

     Well, went back to the junk yard and got the right caliper and a brake
line, since the old one looked like it was about to burst.  I am happy to
inform that I did the brake job without my mechanic friend's assistance, and
WOW, no smoke this time.
     On the bad news front, even though the brakes seem to be doing fine, the
car still veers to the right.  Any ideas as to what I should look into first?
By the way, thanks to all of you who answered my previous inquiry.
     My girlfriend and I have decided on a name for our Type 3: Quasi, of
course, short for Quasimodo.  As a reference to the lower right side. I know,
kind of sick, but also cute :)