Re[3]: Model Cars

Toby Erkson <Toby_Erkson@ccm2.hf.intel.com> Wrote:
| (you don't wanna know about  the tanks... :)

Toby,

This sounds good.  I think I can see where you would head with the type 3
then.

Autobiography with real Type 3 detailed models by Toby Erkson. (Beware the
following program contains scenes which some people might find disturbing!)

.....and as I was driving along I95 there was a sudden bang at the back of my
'67 Notch.  The rear boot flew off. (Model with removable boot shown) and the
engine caught on fire. (Out comes second model with "charred engine bay.")
Fighting the steering wheel I managed to pull to the side of the road but
clipped a guard rail and ran into a highway sign.  (model showing front fender
damaged and highway sign stuck smack bang in the middle of the Notches' nose).

Pulling out the fire extinguisher, I managed to contain the flames. (model
with engine bay covered in fire extinguisher goo.  Getting hold of highway
assistance, I managed to get hold of a tow truck which was passing and we
loaded the Notch and got it home.  (Tow Truck with Notch on Back

Of course it would be two frightening to watch alone.  However,  Weird Al
Yankovic could do a film on this and probably get away with it.

Just a thought.

Regards,

Wayne
'72 Notch