Re: Solex rebuild

if you already have the rebuild kit you may have recieved the layout of
the carb in the kit. usually that is the case. if need be make your own as
you go. remember wher you pull things from and make a discription by each
part. this should make at least putting the carb back together somewhat
managable.
and thats my 2 cents

Dillon Carson, northern California
(looking for a 66 or earlier SQB in or near California)