Subject: Re: dumb answers
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    4/20/97 11:01 PM

<< I haven't actually used it myself, but JCWhitney catalog carries all sorts
of
 colors of the fender beading for bug restoration.  Now this may be a dumb
 answer, but I'm pretty sure VW fender beading is the same for all of the
 vehicles from that time period.

 Call JCWhitney in Chicago and ask for their Volkswagen Catalog.
 Sorry, I don't have the number handy.

 Kevin Toney
 ________________________ >>

Phone number is : (312) 431-6102
                     fax: (312)431-5625
 or mail to :
             J.C. Whitney
             2319 S. Throop St.
             P.O. Box 804719
             Chicago, Il 60680-4180

Just happened to be reading the catalog when my mail came in!

Dan
HP2BSQ@aol.com
' 71 TIII Squareback