the Square is Back!!

Well... I crawled into the garage, disconnected the trickle charger, in went the key and Ahhhh... Right to life!! and Jim's right, if the injector is only leaking a little it CAN reseal itself!
     6 Months without a T3 to drive reminds you why we all love these little
cars!  nice and smooth, smooth shifting, takes the corners nice, peppy little
motor, and Oh all those heads turning! It feels so good again. Even whipped on
the Gas heater this morn.. HEAT in 1 minute!

A question: has anyone mounted any of their switches in their late steering
wheel pad??  I want to mount my cruise switches there but am looking for
ideas on how to handle the 5 or so wires that must connect to the wheel and come out of the column.  this isn't bad with one horn wire but..

Keith
parkkj@crd.ge.com

PS: My yougue freind Phil is getting back into the VW scene and checking out all
your cars on the website,  some really impressive stuff!!!