"Towel Rail" Bumper Guards.

T3,

While surfing back through some old issues of VolksWorld, I found a picture
of a light blue Swiss Notch (year model 1965 - 1967) that had what were
described as, "towel rail" bumper guards.  These look similar to the bumper
over riders found on the rear of pre 1967 Beetles - the bars go from the
over riders to the outside of the bumper.  They are, IMHO, very nice
looking.

I was wondering if anyone has these on their own pre 1970 TIII, or if
anyone has ever seen these anywhere else?  I would love to find a set for
my Square ...

Just a thought.

Patrick

_____________________________________
P  A  T  R  I  C  K   J  O  E  L   M  O  R  T  O  N

Owner of, "Helmut", a 1963 Pearl White,
Resto-Cal Custom Volkswagen Beetle &
"Urs", a 1967 Baltic Blue Squareback,
which will eat all of my money for years to come ...

E-mail Address:
patmor@utu.fi
GSM/Text: +358 40 502 2654
Fax: +358 2 469 2671

Kasken Linna - Kaskenkatu 1E, 44
FIN - 20700  TURKU
S U O M I  F I N L A N D

     "The older I become, the farther away I am from the
     potential that I once had."
                                     -- Patrick J. Morton