Electric fuel pump & my new fuel filter

Who out there is running an electric fuel pump on a carburated engine?
What brand is the fuel pump, are you using a pressure regulator and how do
you have it wired up?

FYI:  I installed a massive fuel filter in my baby.  It looks exactly like
an oil filter (mounting, filter canister) but with a petcock at the bottom.
 It filters down to 2 microns, which kicks butt on any stock filter, can
handle up to 70psi for FI systems, and separates water from the fuel.  The
water drains via the petcock.  I got it from JC Whitney and mounted it
inside my left front fender well, bolted to the spare tire wall.  I fabbed
a simple rock shield behind it (in front of the tire) just in case.  I've
used it for a month now, in both long and short drives, and have not had
any problems whatsoever (and I drive aggressively, too).  The directions
recommend changing the filter every 24,000 miles!  I still keep my stock
fuel filter at the engine just in case, but I've always used two fuel
filters once I made the switch to carbs.

One of these days I'll get a home system or borrow someone's, get an ISP
and post a bunch of pictures of my baby so ya'll can have a better look at
what I've done.

     Toby "I don't work for JC Whitney, really!" Erkson
     air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
     '72 VW Squareback 1.6L bored and stroked to 2.0L
     '75 Porsche 914 stock 1.8L for sale
     Portland, Oregon, USA