Re: 3 T3's in Belgium

>Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 07:49:16 -0500
>From: "Alan W. Presley" <awpresley@earthlink.net>
>To: type-3@umich.edu
>Subject: Re: 3 T3's in Belgium
>
>Shannon Darosett wrote:
>> Shannnon, St. Louis, Missouri, USA
>> '70 Fastback (R.I.P. death by rust)
>> '73 Fastback (wounded)
>

>Shannon,
>What ever happened to your "wounded"  '73???
>
>Adjuster give his report yet?  How much was it?
>
>Big Al
>awpresley@earthlink.net

I'm still driving it with a big ol' ugly fender.  I got a very fair estimate
- $1,700 (I know a guy who can fix it for $900)  But, the estimate means
nothing without a check to match.  The insurance company claimed last week
that they still hadn't gotten the police report, so I faxed 'em my copy
yesterday.  If I don't hear from them by the end of tomorrow, I'm calling
them.  Hope your fingers are still crossed for me, I feel a major scewing
coming on...I bet I go to court before it's all over!

Shannon. St. Louis, Missouri, USA