Subject: Re: rear seat-belts
Author:  cayson@juno.com at SMTPGATE
Date:    4/9/97 12:28 AM

>Yup the fronts fit in the rear holes.  This is exactly what I did.  I
got new front seabelts >and put my fronts in the rear.

This sounds great, but where is the mounting points for the shoulder
bracket?  Is it hidden under the headliner somewhere?  Or were you just
referring to the lap belts.  I'd love to have 3pt. belts in the rear.

Cayson Ellsworth
68 Fastback
72 Super