Clock/Tach?

Hi folks!

First off, Toby, the name of the movie was "Stoned Age".  Not a classic,
but it did have the Square.

Now for my question:  Someone mentioned the availability of a tach to fit
the clock hole in the dash of a Ghia on another list.  I know there are
now repro's of the same for a type 3, but way too pricey.  Will the one
for the Ghia fit the T3?  If not, you guys have any other suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

Cayson Ellsworth
68 Fastback
72 Super