FWD: Re: Toys

About 2 weeks ago I bought an HO scale Notch at a local (Atlanta, GA)
Hobbytown USA store.  I don't recall the maker, but it was about $11.  It
comes with it's own plastic display case.  There was also a T34 Ghia by the
same company but I did not buy one.

Dave
'71 Squareback (plus 4 watercooled VWs)