Re: Survival Tips Please

At 07:52 PM 4/10/97 -0500, you wrote:
>If you do try to spray/pump some kind of oil into all the nooks and crannys,
>you should know that any kind of oil is a help just because it displaces
>water and spreads over metal surfaces, protecting them from oxidation, but
>for really good protection you need an oil that has a healthy dose of
>oxidation inhibitors added to it.  LPS-3 is one of these, and I assume that
>some of the commercial rust protection products also qualify.
>Jim

I have read about Finnigan's WAXOIL in several British car magazines. It
seems this is the best product available there and is used already for many
years by many car enthusiasts in the UK. Can any of the .uk's online tell us
more?

Hanno Spoelstra <H.L.Spoelstra@WbMt.TUDelft.NL>
Bloemendaal, The Netherlands