Re: Type 3.... uhhh... Ghia Variant?

Jason Renville wrote:

> Ooooh maaaannnnnnn that thing is kewl!
>
> Well maybe not.  I sorta like the lights but not the ghia front end.
> you have to apprecial the work it took to make that thing look like it
> almost was supposed to be on the front of that car.

Actually, it is a ghia with a squareback rear section welded in place.
I have seen this car at shows in the south east.  It is pretty neat.

 Tim Fink

 69 Squareback              tfink@hubcap.clemson.edu
 90 Jetta                   Mechanical Engineering
 67 Fastback                Clemson University
  		            South Carolina