Toys

Ok, here's a question...my wonderful mate has a b-day coming up, and we
always get each other various VW toys when we can find them. We have
tons of bugs, a couple of buses, one thing, but no SB's, FB's, Notches,
etc... I don't mean we have really expensive old models (I don't think,
although who knows?), just toys and models, and a few other odd bits of
VW junque. Does anyone know of a hobby shop or toy store that might
carry a Squareback or two? I'm tired of giving the same lame-o hot pink
"Cal-look" Hotwheels Bugs every year. Any ideas? What do you get the VW
enthusiast (to put it mildly) that has everything??? :) -T