oldies,newies..they're all goodies

Hi. Sorry I'm getting in on this a bit late, but although the lines on
an older model T3 may seem to have a higher "cool factor" to some,
remember that by now, they're ALL old! :) Also, as a child (in the
'70's) my parents' '68 was smashed into in fog because the taillights
were hard to see. Never drove right again. As a parent, this actually
matters to me. Bigger taillights aren't always bad! The important thing
is, we all like the cars, even though we definitely don't all agree on
how they should be treated! :) -T