shortage of "oldies"? Re:

>   Why is there so many '70-'73 T3's on this list?

I think there are more of them left on the road than any other. I saw a
pre '70 Fastback for the first time in Atlanta in about 5 years a couple
of weeks ago. The only pre '70 Squareback I've seen in the past two is my
ex. that I sold to a neighbor. I see two or three '70s vintage Type IIIs a
year. And there haven't been any Type IIIs for sale in our paper
at all for at least a year. I think the west is ground zero for the VW
hobby, more of them get preserved out there.

Graham