Subject: T-3 Census
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    4/2/97 5:32 PM

Second call for the 2nd T-3 Census.

When responding, please use the codes included below. If you are unsure
about which code to use, feel free to describe your T-3 and I'll
translate it for you.

If you have not already responded to the Census, do so now to this
address:  mailto:awpresley@earthlink.net

If you believe that your T-3 is not represented on the last list, or not
sure that it is, please respond again. (and include the model number and
options, not included last time)

****************

Key
(for convenience, I am using the post August1965 model identifier
numbers.  Their corresponding bodystyle is listed below.)
                model
                311 - Fastback sedan, LHD
                312 - Fastback sedan, RHD
                313 - Fastback, LHD w/steel sunroof
                314 - Fastback, RHD w/steel sunroof
                315 - Notchback sedan, LHD
                316 - Notchback sedan, RHD
                317 - Notchback, LHD w/steel sunroof
                318 - Notchback, RHD w/steel sunroof
                341 - Ghia, LHD, cabriolet (yea, right)
                342 - Ghia, RHD, cabriolet (even better)
                343 - Ghia, LHD, coupe
                344 - Ghia, RHD, coupe
                345 - Ghia, LHD, w/sunroof
                346 - Ghia, RHD, w/sunroof
                361 - Squareback (Variant) sedan, LHD
                362 - Squareback (Variant) sedan, RHD
                363 - Squareback (Variant), LHD w/steel sunroof
                364 - Squareback (Variant), RHD w/steel sunroof

Special notes
We would like to know other information on the cars cars. Keep in mind
any submissions that do not include this information, will not be shown
in the results.

                SC = single carbed engine
                N = N spec engine
                S = S spec egnige
                FI = Fuel Injected engine
                XFI = no longer Fuel Injected
                AT = Automatic Transmission
                Other options please describe

The information on the results is only what I was given.  There may or
may not be others with these options. Do not conclude that if you do not
see the special info on the report that there are none. Just none were
reported.

On this next report I will compare our census with the production
numbers that Aaron shared with us.  We will see the percent of our list,
by year, to those known to exist. (ie. the % remaining if you are a
pesimist)

Have you reported in?  How about your owner?

Big Al
awpresley@earthlink.net