Re: 67 square

Charles E. Whitney wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I am new to the internet, E-Mail, and the Type3 List. I hope my post is
> appropriate and not to long and rambling.
>
> Here is the story of how I got into T3's and my '67 square:
> e.  I told him who I was and asked if the offer was
> acceptable.  He said he thought it was low, but that it was his wife's
> car, and if she said it was okay, then it was okay.  Through muffled
> sounds on the phone they were discussing it.  He came back on and said
> the car was mine --------- FOR $500.00, yes, five hundred bucks!!!!

Hello Charles,
Welcome to the wonderful world of type 3 nuts. Congrats on your car,
good deal, but.... go and wash your mouth with soap and a hard brush.
Just the idea that in your former life you thought type 3's were ugly,
gosh. Remarks like: 'it looks like a Volvo or a Corvair' are typical for
those that haven't seen the light yet, but apparently there's still hope
for all those poor retarded people. Glad you came to your senses and are
now a reborn type 3 follower.
Cheers,
Theo