Re: HELP!!!- Heads/Injectors

Chistopher,

If it is a rebuilt head, you MAY have a leg to stand on.  It depends on
how good of a relationship you have with the rebuilder.  Unfortubnately,
there are too many loop holes that you probably not get any credit for a
new one.

Not knowing who the rebuilder is, I can't say. But I don't rely on
rebuilt mechanical parts, unless it is VW or Bosche rebuilt. The quality
of workmanship is just not there anymore.

Good Luck.
Big Al
awpresley@earthlink.net