POLLY!

At 5:46 AM -0000 4/2/97, Polly Tucker wrote:
>I do not own a volkswagen so please stop sending me email
>
>thank you.

Dear Polly and/or James,

	as a matter of fact, you (Polly Tucker <aetucker@erols.com>) are
NOT subscribed to type-3@umich.edu.  It appears, though, that your
father/son/brother/cousin/uncle/alter-ego or another close relation (do you
know anybody named James?)  *did* subscribe about a week and a half ago.
Here's a snipped from the header of the subscription request:

>Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 19:54:16 -0500
>From: James Tucker <jttucker@erols.com>

	I shall remove James Tucker <jttucker@erols.com> from the VW Type
III mailing list shortly.  James (if you exist!) drop me a line if this is
in error.

	(Apologies for posting this to the entire list; Polly has not
answered direct messages directly to her/James.)

-Greg
'71 squareback
'63 Beetle