Re: Red Box Again

Daniel,

It's nothing, I'd give you $5 for it.

No, really.

It's not pesimistic, it's preparedness, this is why we carry spare
tires, also.  This box is not stock (read: came with the car
originally), it was an accessory purchased from a VW dealership. Where?
Who knows.  But, it's definately got a high cool factor.  ANYTHING with
an original VW emblem has got a cool factor, especially accessories.

I'd still give you $5 for it.  Really, I would.  ;)

Big Al
awpresley@earthlink.net