Production Numbers/empi wheels/type 3 badges

4 and a half million, yeah right! I have a very accurate breakdown of
the years so I will actually look it up tonight and send it in about 10
minutes. Get your facts right folks, not speculation.

Also Keith, I have had 5 spoke empi's as you are aware on my '64 notch,
now I do not know if there is a variance in offset between the 5's and
8's however I did read something to that effect on the weekend. Measure
some! My 5's had 145 series michelins on the front and 165's on the back
and did not have a problem. The 165's on the back look'd superb as they
were very close the guard lip and I had the car low back then. I got
sick of fully polishing them inside and out every weekend and sold them
after 6 months to go back to standard baked enamelled rims with stock
wheel trims and caps- oh so easy to clean. That is also why I ran with
the BRM's on the panel van!

As for the type 3 badges send me $40 Australian and I will send you
some, I don't care how you send it, cheque etc, cash is okay (yes
illegal....
Yes Toby I am sending yours off pronto!

Soory for no replies for a while but I am working about 12 hours a day
and not having much luck getting on my PC.

Aaron,
	38 Columbia Crescent
	Modbury North
	South Australia