Re: dumb light, again

>Sorry, but T-34 (Ghia) had a light in the back as well as by the
>driver's head.   It was similar to the porsche interior light (football
>shaped).   And my Notch has one in the back also.

My apologies, I don't have any first hand experience with notches or 34s.  I
had looked at the microfilm and thought I understood what it said.  As I
look at it now it is not so clear.

I don't see where this 2nd light might be, especially in the 34 where there
is no back seat, unless when you say "in the back" you mean in the rear
trunk.  If so, then I wasn't counting that as a dome light but I can see
where one might.

Jim
       jadney@vwtype3.org              jadney@vwtype3.org
                             Laura Kepner-Adney