Re: dumb light, again

>My Square has a dome light located above the left door pillar and a luggage
>compartment light located in the metal roof just before the rear hatch.  I'm
>confused.  Do Notchbacks and Fastbacks have a dome light in the middle of
>the roof?
>
>John
>
>>Patrick,
>>
>>There is a dome light on Fast-  Notchbacks but not on a square.  They
>>might be the same????

Early Squares have 2 lights, late ones and all the other body styles
have
just one.

******

Sorry, but T-34 (Ghia) had a light in the back as well as by the
driver's head.   It was similar to the porsche interior light (football
shaped).   And my Notch has one in the back also.

Big Al
awpresley@earthlink.net