Subject: Re: Re[2]: Squareback heat exchangers?
Author:  thepen@pi.net at SMTPGATE
Date:    10/25/96 1:29 AM

> G'day Toby,
Don't worry I ain't gonna flame you as you're basically right (might
burn ya bum though).
I wrote that message as Patrick lives in 'Suomi'. If my geographical
and linguistical
knowledge doesn't let my down that's Finland in.........Europe !!!!
But what the
heck, the internet is international ain't it. The problem however,
is that 80% of
the people on the net are based in the US and they never put down
where they are.