lowering you square.

HI!
     Raise the rear end tofactory spec with air shocks then you can adjust for
cargo load.  Don't lower the front,  It wrecks the handeling and ride.  I raised

Keith Park

	I disagree.  The handleing is very much the same as long as you
lower the rear one notch when you lower the front two notches.  To get rid
of the rough ride remove the rubber snubbers from the front.  You might
bottom out metal to metal on the snubber mount when you hit large pot
holes.  You can either cut and reweld the mount.  Cut and don't mount the
snubber mount.  Don't hit really large holes.  i use the last method.  I
have driven on at least four or five  400+ mile trips with no problem.  My
caster is ok now that the rear is lowered so it doesn't wander.
	Stay away
from 135 tires.  When lowered 2 notches you can use 195/60 or 195/5-'s you
can also use the stock 165sr15's  The 195's will rub ever so slightly on
the inside of the fender unless change the stop on the gear box  This gives
less turn radius but just by a little.  With 195's you have to be carefull
of wheel selection.  I use stock rims now.  With 8-spokes the offset is
different and the rim is wider.  I would rub on the outside edge a little
with the 8-spokes.  No problem with stockers.

					My thoughts,

					Jason REnville