Re: patrick drop that t-3

HI!
     Raise the rear end tofactory spec with air shocks then you can adjust for
cargo load.  Don't lower the front,  It wrecks the handeling and ride.  I raised
mine when I got the car, back to factory spec, and wow the thing handles nice
now,  Bit bouncy over the expansion joints but you should have felt it when it
was low,  Somethong was gonna break!  If you have a fast, Notch or early square,`try putting the Late square stablizer in it, its much thicker and more rigid
and will improve sway markedly.

Keith Park
71 Squareback
65 Notchback