Subject: patrick drop that t-3
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    10/21/96 2:12 AM

patrick you said your not sure how to do it. ive dropped almost every car
ive owned and enjoy the looks of a car thats not got its but dragging and
its nose up. on my 66 square i dropped the front 2 notches and it leved out
the stance i.e. no more dragging butt and a lower profile in general. of all